Author Topic: Codeine extraction from cough syrup  (Read 1820 times)

SPAMMER

Codeine extraction from cough syrup
« on: February 23, 2004, 08:54:00 AM »
As T1/222, and especially T3/4 is getting harder to obtain, and not to mention, growingly expensive (2$ a pill for T3/4), codeine from cough syrup is becoming an ever more easy and cheaper alternative to the pills. If there was a decent write up of how to use the most common OTC chemicals in an extraction of codeine from cough syrup, this would be very beneficial to bees. Also, keep in mind, be as explanative as possible. Please write amounts for an example, and expect that a bee doesn't know all the ins and outs of common procedures.

I know the procedure for doing this is very short and quick, but i'm just asking for a detailed writeup of the steps because i'm a newbie and I don't want to ask a hundred questions after i've wasted precious cough syrup.

Thanks in advance,

foxy2

Its probably not worthwhile to try to extract...
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 01:05:00 PM »
Its probably not worthwhile to try to extract it from cough syrup.  Just drink the shit.

SPAMMER

Answer the question/problem
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 03:48:00 AM »
That's not what I asked. And I don't mean to be rude, but you are wrong about it's worth.

I shopped the internet for the lowest price Codeine Pills. I found 100 Generic T1 pills containing 8mg each. The maximum yield from this 20$ purchase would be 800mg.

Bottles of cough syrup are known to contain at least 350mg of codeine, and cost roughly 2-3$ per bottle. For 3 bottles, costing a total of 8-9$, the potential yield is already greater than pills, costing hell of a lot less, and being a hell of a lot more legal.

I take it you did not know these facts. Now I direct you to answer the question/problem.

foxy2

Yea ok whatever... UTFSE on acid/base ...
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 04:18:00 AM »
Now I direct you to answer the question/problem

Yea ok whatever...

UTFSE on acid/base extractions and specifically look at opiate purifications.  You'll have to experiment for yourself.  Nobody is going to write you up a fucking detailed procedure.

PM Unobtanium, I hear he is a codeine conniseur and will gladly give you a detailed answer.

SPAMMER

Thank you
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 05:46:00 AM »
Thank you.. i wasn't trying to get it all spelled out, but i just don't want to waste precious materials experimenting too much to find out what works

evaDe

SPAMMER, Try applying the common DXM from...
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2004, 08:13:00 AM »
SPAMMER, Try applying the common DXM from cough syrup procedure on your codeine syrup. If your worried about loosing precious product try different procedures on small ammounts.

I'm kinda curious what other if any actives are in this syrup?