Author Topic: wetdreams.ws  (Read 488540 times)

Offline warte

• Larvae
Re: wetdreams.ws
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2019, 06:26:05 AM »
Hey Blinkie, much love for the additional files you uploaded, they do not go without being appreciated!!
Anyone else seeing this thread, if you have WD archives of any kind, please help to preserve them here!

Offline Impossible

• Founding Wasp
Re: wetdreams.ws
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2019, 12:20:21 AM »
I'd give my left nut to get an archive of thezonez with "all" the boards. 

Offline HoH419

• Aggravated Autofellationer
  • Larvae
    • Unobtanium Spotting
Autofellatio
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2019, 07:17:20 PM »
The hive was the one place I could go to be sexually harassed by Osmium in exchange for spoon feeding, bullied by Unob on the couch, kick it with Stoni my birthday buddy, and pester Rhodium with questions Osmium didn't bother to answer. The hive was a place I met a few chicks at, 2 of which travelled coast to coast to meet me, one of which took a greyhound the entire way. Another 2 I met thanks to the man with a bee on his hand. Good guy, I hope he's doing well and thank GOD for the hookup, it was cool meeting him as well although out of the 5 gallons of 1,4 BDO all but 100ml went to waste but the glassware was put to good use. Wyndo, sorry I flaked at the festival. My paranoia was justified. Never met spitball but Craig (foo) says what's up; I had the pleasure of getting to know him. And last but not least, Worlock for being the first person I chatted with. The guy was so cool he offered to send me a bit of red phosphorus to get my chemistry career off the ground. No offense for declining man, I'd rather play it safe and work on my acquisition skills. Scored 500g a few days before the ban and on my way down south I had a bout of paranoia and tossed my last 50g out the window along some rural stretch of highway.

Ahh the good ol' days. Came a long ways and still got a ways to go! 2

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Re: Autofellatio
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2019, 07:47:42 PM »
The hive was a place I met a few chicks at
No wonder you guys didn't re-invented the wheel with all the girls to distract you back then! :D
Nowadays, its an almost complete sausage fest and look how many of the things that were discussed ad absurdum back then and never tried were finally done, tried and proven by us ;)

E: we couldn't have done it without the work done back then of course :)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 08:10:18 PM by carl »
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.