Author Topic: Tsath's suggestion-a site-wide group discussion about ultrapotent opioids  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
It was Tsath's thinkig, not too long ago, after having both seen his share of posters, often those who are blatantly new to the site, and coming solely to learn how to knock out business scale quantities of super-strong fent analogs. And also having been the recipient of more than a few zero-post eggs sending Tsath' personally, PMs asking for his serving them as a consultant or team member for hire, etc., if he can but assist in technological consultation, or even practical supply of services or/and materials. He need not say it, but he has a policy of, and ALWAYS has turned such individuals down. All the more so since they are quite obviously here for one thing only.

And it ain't a good one.

So, Tsath' hereby proposes first, a site-wide discussion upon coming together to discuss this IMO critical issue. It's both a dangerous opioid, fenanyl itself, over and above the toxicity levels by weight, but also by type, among other opioids, with fentanyl pattern agents, because unlike other opioids, fentanyl is quite commonly known within H that's circulating as notorious bad batches.

That we convene a nest-wide council of our winged kin, and take whatever time we need to decide a policy on how we approach the subject. Tsath' does not believe some hard-line intolerant fanatical ban is warranted, but he does believe we need to develop a policy on fentanyl and other ultra-potent opioids. He believes that this must be done in consultation between us all, and done logically and rationally, without descent into emotion or hysteria.

Polling might well be necessary, and seems to Tsath' most likely the best way to decide policy, but first, let us convene a council on ultrapotent opioids.

Who else here agrees that we ought to have at least some policy about them?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Nomen mihi Legio est, quia multi sumus

I'm hyperbolic, hypergolic, viral, chiral. So motherfucking twisted my laevo is on the right side.

Offline Mandelbrot Reset

• Pupae
Sounds good to me.  Even if you don’t kill yourself directly making it, there’s a good chance they’ll screwup diluting it and kill some people.  Murder tends to be high on LE priorities list.  Shouldn’t contribute information to people from the  “shake and bake”-school of clandestine chemistry.  Not worth the bad karma or extra heat....

Offline Zippy

• Founding Wasp
If it were u to me we would ban discourage all discussion of opiates entirely.

Offline Corrosive Joeseph

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
I'm with Zippy on this one.............. It wouldn't bother me in the least if I never read another opiate thread here again.
Actually think it draws unwanted heat, and just generally, it isn't what I want the site to bee about anyways. What ever about other drugs, opiates have been absolutely demonized by the general public............ I wonder why?     ::)

BUT......... in the interest of freedom of speech........... and freedom of mind.............. and the forum.......... if somebody wants to discuss serious opiate chemistry like a true scientist, reporting results and posting quality work like a real researcher, well, I suppose I gotta bee down with that.

It's a fine line and we will surely fall into the big grey area in between.

We have ONE thread somewhere, reserved for ALL Fentanyl discussion. And I would like to remind people that anything posted in the Harm Reduction forum appears on the log-in page and can bee read by non-members too............ So this 'site-wide group discussion' can and will probably bee read by about a half a million people   

If I had to vote on ANY opioid discussion here, I would "just say no!"     :P

Joe

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 09:36:16 AM by Corrosive Joeseph »
Being well adjusted to a sick society is no measure of one's mental health

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
Banning or discouraging ALL opioid posting of any kind definitely isn't the way to go.

It is only hyper-potent compounds that are a worry.

I'm hyperbolic, hypergolic, viral, chiral. So motherfucking twisted my laevo is on the right side.

Offline Corrosive Joeseph

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
Banning or discouraging ALL opioid posting of any kind definitely isn't the way to go.

Banning or discouraging ANY posting of any kind definitely isn't the way to go either........... Just saying, I'm not a fan, and I don't have to read it.

It is only hyper-potent compounds that are a worry.

Hmmm............. I don't agree with this, but we won't fall out over it.

I'm all for whatever benefits the forum, anything that raises the quality around here is a good thing, and anything that doesn't............... Well, it just doesn't. If some newbee turns up who happens to bee the next Shulgin of synthetic opioid analogs, I don't think I'll bee able to stop him      ;D

/CJ
Being well adjusted to a sick society is no measure of one's mental health

Offline LD5050

• Dominant Wasp
lol its funny how people are cool with discussing meth and not opioids..... like meth is so much better...ban all discussion on opioids? wow some of you are sounding like the ones that created these ridiculous drug laws in the first place..

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
All Tsath' was suggesting, was that perhaps there could be a forum especially for potent opioids over a certain threshold, where users that have proven themselves by their posts not to bee someone who is after 'hey, can you give me an easy one-pot to carfentanil bro, preferably with cheap precursors so I can make as much money as possible', etc.

Just so we could keep that sort from accessing the information needed to make fentanyls, etc. in super-easy recipe 'teks'

Online BoomBam

• Larvae
Some ultrapotent opioid have a good safety margin, way better than morphine or methadone. people mustfous on this one,
If i would take an uultrapotent opioid i would get it as pure as possile (without cuts) soi can titrate it easily and dont fall on a hotspot.
The main problem is people selling this opioid cutted without knowing what they are doing.