Author Topic: DMT found naturally occuring in the brain  (Read 110 times)

Offline Goldstein

• Larvae
DMT found naturally occuring in the brain
« on: December 08, 2019, 06:28:48 PM »
Pretty cool article, researchers have discovered that DMT is biosynthesized at regular sites in the brain of rats similar to other neurotransmitters.

hxxps://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-45812-w

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Re: DMT found naturally occuring in the brain
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 07:14:47 PM »
That's not really news to me, I read that already in Tihkal?
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline Goldstein

• Larvae
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 07:52:27 PM »
That's not really news to me, I read that already in Tihkal?

Its not so much the fact its present, but where and how much that I thought was interesting.

This is important because of the levels produced as well as areas of the brain which is producing it.

The article insinuates that it is produced in amounts similar to other neurotransmitters and could be connected to other neurological/metabolic functions rather than just dreaming/ near death experiences.

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • So long, and thanks for all the fish!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2019, 08:33:21 PM »
Maybe it is some sort of emulator that allows for us to convert the data set we perceive as reality?
Would explain a lot to me!
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.