Author Topic: SLOVENIA big drug bust: amphetamine producers - 125 kilos seized. 29.1.2020  (Read 5356 times)

Offline maker

• Subordinate Wasp
I feel for those whose life is/will be screwed from this bust.

Offline capableshark

• Pupae
I feel for those whose life is/will be screwed from this bust.

The band leader was currently under house arrest while directing the criminal organization - that is, he had been previously convicted of drug-related issues. Sounds crazy, but that's the way it is ...  ???

Offline maker

• Subordinate Wasp
I am not sure I fully understand.
Did you just say that the band leader aided in the investigation in this bust?

Offline capableshark

• Pupae
I am not sure I fully understand.
Did you just say that the band leader aided in the investigation in this bust?

No, he did not help in the investigation. While serving his prison sentence for a previous drug offense, he continued doing business and cooking amphetamine, in addition to importing cocaine and heroin.

Traslation from the second article:

Ales Zupancic (LEADER) had already appeared on the Black Chronicle when he was tried for drug trafficking. Zupancic acknowledged the allegations and contracted with the prosecution in May 2018. The court sentenced him to two years of the so-called weekend jail. He was also fined five thousand euros. In addition, the specialized prosecution brought an action against him under the law on confiscation of assets of illegal origin. That being said, he was sentenced to a weekend jail in May 2018, but apparently the drug deal continued to run, given that criminal investigators searched the international community they broke up on Tuesday for two years.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 10:27:07 PM by capableshark »

Offline maker

• Subordinate Wasp
Thank you for the reply.
So, it seems like he is cool. My respects to Ales Zupancic.

Offline maker

• Subordinate Wasp
There are a few things in the pictures which I could not recognize.
The later pictures with the pistols and others were pretty comical.

Offline psyhare

• Subordinate Wasp

Especially the colt from wild west :D

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime

Yeah I thought they look just like decoration, probably only half of them are still functional :D
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline capableshark

• Pupae
Re: SLOVENIA big drug bust: amphetamine producers - 125 kilos seized. 29.1.2020
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2020, 07:10:15 PM »

Yeah I thought they look just like decoration, probably only half of them are still functional :D

It is known that arms laws within the EU are quite restrictive, so it is difficult to get quality weapons to pass them to the black market.
Some old Zastava assault rifles (copy of the AK-47) are smuggled from Bosnia to Slovenia, remnants of the 1991 war, but not as common.

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2020, 07:28:27 PM »
It is known that arms laws within the EU are quite restrictive, so it is difficult to get quality weapons to pass them to the black market.
Some old Zastava assault rifles (copy of the AK-47) are smuggled from Bosnia to Slovenia, remnants of the 1991 war, but not as common.
No it is not really that difficult, at least not for small arms.
You simply drive over the open borders to the eastern europe parts of the EU.
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline Johnsonhol

• Larvae
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2020, 02:39:10 PM »
Do you think there are more sites in Slovenia doing the same thing as the one that was busted?

Offline capableshark

• Pupae
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2020, 05:16:36 PM »
Do you think there are more sites in Slovenia doing the same thing as the one that was busted?

I have no idea. Just pick up a story and post it on the forum dedicated to the news. That is all!  ;)

Offline carli

• Pupae
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2020, 06:28:45 PM »

No idea about slovenia, but i did this assumption: 1% of the people of Berlin are smoking 1g weed a day - makes 40kg weed smoked only in Berlin/day - and thanks to Merkel it's sold openly and aggressively on the street now. I assume with "speed" (if you're lucky 10% amphetamine) the numbers are the same (125kg last 3 days / if uncut one month in Berlin).
So: of course!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 06:32:36 PM by carli »
|--[==]>-- (better changed this due to freedom of speech to "avoid govermental promoted vaccines" --<[==]--|