Author Topic: Auction Glassware  (Read 9777 times)

racemic

Re: Auction Glassware
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2002, 02:27:00 AM »
Yeah the auction site is pretty safe, glassware goes through customs like greased lightning, but don't bee like the idiots I've seen that have a history of glassware and then sassy, and maybe a TSII book, on top of it all.

Or the one Bee that uses his Hive username as his auction username, and has a list of yummy glass a mile long in his history, that is just dumb!!

RoundBottom

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2002, 04:27:00 AM »
haven't seen that fool big daddy rolls a lot around for a long time... he must have finally got popped.  man he was just stupid.

i learned a thing or two from charlie dontcha know.

PoohBear4Ever

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2002, 04:35:00 AM »
Natural selection must have finally run its course with him...

PB

racemic

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2002, 11:15:00 AM »
Sir rolls alot, ha ha, busted!! Well there is still one current bee that has the same username here and there, i hope he reads this.

foxy2

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2002, 06:30:00 PM »
You should PM him.
It could bee an imposter

Fully Informed Jury!

(http://www.fija.org/)

crazyredhead

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2002, 07:37:00 AM »
Swim has ordered glassware off of auctions before. I believe it is about as safe as or safer than alot of other things associated with this trade. I would worry about the security of watched items first.Glassware is no big thing.

Got Meth?

pROcon

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2002, 08:35:00 AM »
So how much of a customs officers decision to open a box and check it is based on whats written on the box?
Would sniffer dogs and X-rays pick up things like RP and iodine regardless?

pROcon

don't call me...I wont answer, or call you back.

Goodtimes

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2002, 05:45:00 PM »
I would not worry about customs/postal services confiscating iodine/rp........   I would worry about who is sending it to you.........

"The gods are too fond of a joke."  (Aristotle)

ColbE

TSII? They watch that?
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2002, 06:29:00 AM »
Do they look at who orders those books?

Well, here goes nuthin......

Goodtimes

Which Books?
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2002, 08:26:00 AM »
Which books are you refering too???  If it is uncle fester and strikes, there was a recent court case about a book store that would not release that info to the feds, but that is for another thread....

"The gods are too fond of a joke."  (Aristotle)

Fully_Auto

RE dogs
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2002, 10:07:00 AM »
RE So how much of a customs officers decision to open a box and check it is based on whats written on the box?
Would sniffer dogs and X-rays pick up things like RP and iodine regardless?

If you order anything ups I guarantee it wont get checked. A friend of mine used to work for ups he said trucks would show up that reeked like herb. This friend could never figure out what package it was but knew it was there. It drove him nuts he said it happened all the time. Management apparently doesn’t give a fuck.

The Ultimate Weapon Can't be controlled, banned or confiscated. Your weapon's your mind.

deludium

RE dogs
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2002, 04:26:00 PM »
If you order anything ups I guarantee it wont get checked

You backing that up with cash or what? This is how Eulesis got hurt wasn't it?

pROcon

RE doaaggs
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2002, 08:15:00 PM »
deludium, thanks for snapping me out of something...trusting someone. But no, see the problem there is you risk turning a perfectly nice bee with goodwilled knowledge away...but really you have to weigh that dilemma up for yourself, its hard...i think its gotta be a fair bit towards the cruel to be kind side for any hopes of the "perfect murder" career...but what the fuck would i know? imm so stoned!  ;D  :)  8)  8)

don't call me...I wont answer, or call you back.