Author Topic: Legitimite uses for watched chemicals  (Read 5696 times)

LOONYTOON

Legitimite uses for watched chemicals
« on: June 25, 2000, 02:29:00 PM »
I'm back. Anyone know of any legitimate uses for any watched chemicals, especially sassafrass oil? It would be usefull to have a list.

Also, make sure you are clear about function and the amount needed.

Stupid people have it easy. (I made that up, aren't i clever? Don't answer that)

scarmani

Re: Legitimite uses for watched chemicals
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2000, 06:22:00 PM »
Sassafras oil is used for its pleasing scent; in small quantities for aromatherapy.  The only plausible use for larger quantities would be the large-scale production of some kind of Root-Beer scented product.  There are other odd uses, but none that are useful as a story for buying the stuff.

whitefluf

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2000, 07:22:00 PM »
Man, there are hundreds of uses for watched chems.  The trick is to bee creative.  Can you imagine how many times suppliers hear "aromatherapy, soap, candles".  I mean c'mon.  Act really dumb and nieve(sp) and say something like your takin classes to excerise your psychic ability to astral project and sass oil is used for chakra past life telekinetic aura distillations. 

Unobtainium

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2000, 07:30:00 PM »
Id have to agree there. Whatever you say, say it with conviction and they'll believe you.

tinkerer

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2000, 05:56:00 AM »
why dont you just say your buying the sass for soap making....  and then make soap out of it...  do that a lot of times... wont the DEA be shocked when they come asking about your sassy orders and notice that you smell so pleasant from washing yourself with homemade sassy soap...  of course you didnt use ALL your sassy for soap...  but they dont have to know that.

peace
-tinkerer-

...this is your brain...

Osmium

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2000, 01:47:00 PM »
Yes, the feds are a bunch of idiots and you can easily outsmart them.

The prisons are full of people who thought that.

PoPimp

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2000, 05:36:00 PM »
Does anybody have a quick break down of making soap using sassfras oil?

It would be greatly appreciated!!

Regards,

-PoPimp-

frost

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2000, 02:15:00 AM »
i use the soapmaking story as well for sassy all you need to know is that you use lye and fat some ash and essential oils to make them believe u
happy soap making
frost

frost

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2000, 04:43:00 AM »
i can dig it!
frost

ScuzZ

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2000, 04:00:00 PM »
If you don't look suspicious when you're buying chemicals then they shouldn't ask for a reason. They cannot decline your purchasing any chemicals just because you don't give them a reason.

whitefluf

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2000, 04:10:00 AM »
There is too much bs in this thread to let it sink.

Learn the diff tween Listed I chems, Listed II chems, scheduled chems, and watched chems.  Do this asap or you wont survive.

Sass soap usuall contains 8 to 10% of the oil.  You better sell alot of soap.

Ok, someone gets away with this soap making lie.  As soon as your supplier goes down, you will too.

ScuzZ,  WTF????

Post 23203 (missing)

(ScuzZ: "An Acquisition", Chemicals & Equipment)

That was you right?

And you should just delete your entire post here.  Your ideas of chem acq are fuckin completel wrong.  You not only can be declined, you can be arrested.

Unobtainium

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2000, 04:20:00 AM »
Well, I don't know about being arrested for not giving a reason, but you can definately be declined. They don't have to sell you a damn thing if they don't want to, and it's in their best interest not to sell you anything if you can't provide an explaination for it, because they will be held liable if you misuse it. No company is going to take a fall for some dumb ass drug cook.

phatium

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2000, 06:13:00 AM »
If they use sass for soap making, then could you by this soap and somehow extract the oil? Where do you get this soap and how can you tell if it has the goods? Is this a dumb question:)?

whitefluf

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2000, 07:38:00 AM »
Look, the soap is about 8% sass.  WTF are you gonna do with that?

whitefluf

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2000, 10:07:00 AM »
Unob, yeah arrested.  You can get locked up in any state for having a List I.  It wouldn't be uncomman for a dickhead  supplier to call the authorities while he's weighing your chem.  List II ...I cant remember the details.  They[re is a threshold amount that can be bought but I dont know if you it's against law to own more than the threshold.  Scheduled chems.....most of'em.

All chems are watched.  Remember that.  Fuck a bullshit list that the feds admit to watching.  Bee smart.

Unobtainium

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2000, 10:13:00 AM »
Yes, owning them is against the law, but inquiring about them is not. Just asking if you can buy a chemical will not get you arrested. Although, as you point out I'm sure there are some dealers who will sell to you and then turn around and report you. But more often, that probably wont happen because they will get in just as much trouble for selling it to you as you would for possessing it.

But only an idiot would go into a dealer and ask for a list one chem anyway, and there are no idiots on the Hive, as we all know.

int13

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2000, 09:43:00 AM »
Go to a university, look in the chem department library for a book on 'chemical uses'.
No I can't remember the title or editor of the one I used, but there is no shortage of them.  find the most common use.....  And, I'II bet that it's NOT soap making for Sassafrass.

Someone said there's a soap with 8-10% Sassafras oil in it...?  Let me at it (in my dreams).

XTLC

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2000, 10:26:00 AM »
!Really!?! and all this time I'm all sketched about that schedual 1 and DEA watch list ::) .Sure, they will sell you the shit. Just fill out this form sir.....click!

Chromic

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2000, 11:09:00 PM »
Only a very small amount of oil is used as a fragrance. It's less than 1%. 8% oil would be a very powerfully scented soap.

yellowjacket

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2000, 02:20:00 AM »
I have found several canadian sources for sassafas oil. One even stocked three kinds: north american chinese and I think some kind of indian stuff. I asked the proprietor about customs and he seemed to think it not a big deal. I doubt the DEA or border patrol has the man power to open every UPS box that comes across the border. Canada seems to have overlooked the sassafras threat so far, anyone out there (like Canadians!) have any thoughts on this?

marijuana in the flame, heroin it the fuse, LSD is the bomb!