Author Topic: Loads of Annie... Can't Get Any :(  (Read 5542 times)

Drug_Phreak

Loads of Annie... Can't Get Any :(
« on: September 13, 2004, 05:12:00 PM »
SWIDP knows a place where trains stop for a while (1-24 hours) that are carrying tanks of Annie among other good things... and some not so good. This place is in a very secluded area and because of where the trains stop in this area it would be hard for someone to see you. The trains stop here at night very often too. SWIDP waited at night for a train to stop there and then started trying every valve on the tank and none of them would budge. There was also a big wheel that would not turn either. Do any bees know how the hell they open those tanks when they transfer the Annie to smaller tanks? SWIDP is going to use stronger tools next time.

stratosphere

here is a photo "how to" forĀ ...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2004, 10:12:00 AM »
here is a photo "how to" for unloading a car of ethylene oxide, i would assume the procedures for annie are pretty similiar, although annie will be at a higher pressure.

http://www.ethyleneoxide.com/html/body_transportation.html

sounds like a dangerous activity, good luck.

SilverSurfer

Seriously
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 07:04:00 PM »
Is there an statistic about the age expection of maleĀ  clandestine lab chemists like "Boyz in the hood".

Drug_Phreak

Oh... DrugPhreak was trying everything on the...
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2004, 09:52:00 PM »
Oh... DrugPhreak was trying everything on the bottom of the tank. It's all on top... lol. Good pic tutorial there!

pooky

Hope...
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004, 01:26:00 AM »
you had at the least goggles on.I love the idea though..absolutely brilliant..steal from the trains!!!!P hasn't laughed for a while like this...

stratosphere

Oh... DrugPhreak was trying everything on the...
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2004, 07:18:00 AM »
Oh... DrugPhreak was trying everything on the bottom of the tank

those valves most likely were related to the the pnuematic breaks ::)

i read on other sites that all med pressure cars have the liquid valves parrellel to the axis of the car and always on the top. ammonia goes in med pressure cars.

just out of curiosity how are you planning on capturing whatever comes out?
i assume it will spew out under its own enternal pressure.

Ascension

I hope your doing this with at least some...
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2004, 04:18:00 PM »
I hope your doing this with at least some professional equipment. I mean removing stuff from these tanks isnt just like opening up the valve and placing ur bucket underneath.
I can only see great harm coming towards any swims trying to do this  ::)