There are some ergot cultivation and related papers I posted previously (see links to the posts below).
I uploaded these other ergot pdf's here: https://www.thevespiary.org/talk/index.php?topic=14105.msg54160243#msg54160243
I openned and looked at only one of them. You'll have to forgive me if they're garbage.
* Ergot Biology and Control - ars.usda.gov - ErgotDVDtranscript.pdf (180.91 kB)
* The Black Devil Called Ergot - 2010 - Featherly - XDcnsmgK.pdf (194.18 kB)
* Ergotism and ergot alkaloids - a review - 2012 - secale_cornutum.pdf (345.29 kB)
* ErgotErgotism-StoredGrain.pdf (17.83 kB)
* EMERGING ISSUES WITH ERGOT AND FUSARIUM MYCOTOXINS SYMPOSIUM - 1 A review of mycotoxins and their impact on livestock production_Evans.pdf (2941.71 kB)
* Sodium Nitroprusside in the Treatment of Ergotism - Radiology Volume 124 issue 1 1977 O'Dell, Charles W.; Davis, Gary B.; Johnson, Allen D.; Safdi, Mi.pdf (257.49 kB)
* Biosynthesis of Ergot Alkaloids - Incorporation of Mevalonic Acid into Ergosine - Aug 1962 in Journal of the American Chemical Society volume 84 issue 15 p.pdf (381.04 kB)
The one titled "EMERGING ISSUES WITH ERGOT AND FUSARIUM MYCOTOXINS SYMPOSIUM" is a overview about ergot and ancillary topics but is lacking in some info as it is obviously a powerpoint presentation turned into a PDF file. Lots of pictures and some diagrams though. 70 slides / pages, not exclusively about ergot.
And here, a few more are attached: https://www.thevespiary.org/talk/index.php?topic=14105.msg54160247#msg54160247
* Ergot and Ergotism - A Monograph Based on the Dohme Lectures Delivered in Johns Hopkins - JAMA Volume 98 issue 25 1932 [doi 10.1001%2Fjama.1932.0273051006.pdf (398.86 kB)
* History of ergot alkaloids from ergotism to ergometrine - European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology Volume 60 issue 2 1995 [doi .pdf (936.57 kB)
* Radioimmunoassay of Lysergic Acid Derivatives from Claviceps paspali Fermentation Cultures - Planta Medica Volume 45 issue 07 1982 [doi 10.1055%2Fs-2007-97.pdf (38.25 kB)
Also, these are major papers on ergot may be of interest and are conveniently chronologically ordered for the most part: http://ergotism.info/en/